AR VR Training Courses in Chennai
- You will start the basic level by getting an overview of the fundamentals of 3D graphics: coordinate systems, transformations, modelling, rendering, lighting, textures and animation.
- Next you will move on to exploring the Unity 3D interface and manipulating assets. You will then learn to import and create assets and combine them into complex models.
- The next step is to learn C# programming so that you can start creating custom applications.
- You will also get a fundamental understanding of how to add physics to the interaction to make the interaction realistic.
- Along with this, you will also learn to create User interface elements.
- At this stage, you are ready to write your first full AR application and publish it to Android and IOS devices.
- You will then learn how to apply this to virtual reality and then write a VR application and publish it to a headset.
- Duration: 3 months of Basic level.
- Pre-requisites: Basic programming knowledge.
AR and VR Basic Course Overview
Module 1 – Introduction ( 5 Days )
- Introduction to Interactive Technologies and 3D Development
Module 2 – Developing With Unity ( 20 Days )
- Unity Interface, Game Objects, Components, Project Management, Materials, Textures,
Physics, Lighting, Level Design, UI, Animation, Building and Deploying.
Module 3 – Introduction to AR & VR Development with Unity ( 8 Days )
- Create an Marker based AR app and Create an Mobile VR app.
Module 4 – C# Programming ( 15 Days )
- Unity and its EcoSystem, Overview of C# Language, Unity Development tools, Storage
Elements, Working with Operators, Working with Control Statements, Classes,
Functions, Inheritance, Interfaces ,Abstract Classes and Generics in C#.
Module 5 – Create an AR App ( 10 Days )
- Creating an Complete Marker less AR Application using ARCore or ARKit.
Module 6 – Create an VR App ( 10 Days )
- Create an Complete Simulation VR Application using Oculus VR or HTC Vive.
Project Work AR ( 10 Days )
Project Work VR ( 10 Days )
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) is one of the fastest growing areas
- Its currently a 20 billion USD market and it is expected to grow to around 200 Billion USD market in the next 5 years
- By 2025, half of half of medium and large businesses in advanced economies will adopt extended reality solutions
- This could be accelerated due to the pandemic as in-person contact remains limited
AR / VR will offer a better way
- to surf the web
- get more done
- Collaborate across distances
- According to the World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report:
- 54 per cent of employees of large organisations would need significant re- and up-skilling
- Organisations will focus on providing tools and systems that help with knowledge transfer
- VR will make costly, difficult, or otherwise-impossible scenarios and simulations not only possible but immediately within reach and shareable across distance.
- Will provide more effective training and onboarding – even when employees are distributed.
- As a result, start-ups and corporations will look to create more and more engaging user experiences for both their customers and employees.