Building AR/VR Experiences (BASIC)
Trainer Mohammed Ameen
Duration Time 3 Months
Course Duration - 3 Months
100% job based program.
Guidance from Technology Expert.
One to One Session.
Live Project Exposure.
Headed By Senior Trainer/developer .
Sr Technology SpecialistAmeen is our Senior Technology Specialist with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computers. He is an expert in Professional Training with development experience. He has hands-on experience with the latest technologies in React JS, Web Development & Digital Marketing. Ameen knows different platforms and is capable of stepping into a new platform in a short span. He supports various aspects of TCDC. Ameen is a product of TCDC. He is now sharing his knowledge/experience he has to the present TCDC students and grooms them to be a good CODER/PROGRAMMER
- You will start the basic level by getting an overview of the fundamentals of 3D graphics: coordinate systems, transformations, modelling, rendering, lighting, textures and animation.
- Next you will move on to exploring the Unity 3D interface and manipulating assets. You will then learn to import and create assets and combine them into complex models.
- The next step is to learn C# programming so that you can start creating custom applications.
- You will also get a fundamental understanding of how to add physics to the interaction to make the interaction realistic.
- Along with this, you will also learn to create User interface elements.
- At this stage, you are ready to write your first full AR application and publish it to Android and IOS devices.
- You will then learn how to apply this to virtual reality and then write a VR application and publish it to a headset.
- Duration: 3 months of Basic level.
- Pre-requisites: Basic programming knowledge.
Why This Course?
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) is one of the fastest growing areas
- Its currently a 20 billion USD market and it is expected to grow to around 200 Billion USD market in the next 5 years
- By 2025, half of half of medium and large businesses in advanced economies will adopt extended reality solutions
- This could be accelerated due to the pandemic as in-person contact remains limited
AR / VR will offer a better way
- to surf the web
- get more done
- Collaborate across distances
- According to the World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report:
- 54 per cent of employees of large organisations would need significant re- and up-skilling
- Organisations will focus on providing tools and systems that help with knowledge transfer
- VR will make costly, difficult, or otherwise-impossible scenarios and simulations not only possible but immediately within reach and shareable across distance.
- Will provide more effective training and onboarding – even when employees are distributed.
- As a result, start-ups and corporations will look to create more and more engaging user experiences for both their customers and employees.