AR VR Advanced Courses in Chennai
- Once you have completed the basic course, you are ready to get to the advanced level of writing industry standard AR and VR applications.
- You will learn the architecture and design patterns (such as MVC and singleton) used in industry to create seamless AR/VR applications.
- You will also learn to make your interactions even more realistic by adding more advanced physics to the application and extending the physics capabilities provided by Unity3D.
- Next up is advanced rendering and lighting techniques to make your application visually exciting.
- Exposure will be provided on how to publish projects to the Web using industry toolkits (WebGL,..)
- Our faculty will guide you through two full fledged projects (one each in AR and VR) to make you industry ready in this area.
- Duration: 3 months of Advanced level.
- Pre-requisites: Basic programming knowledge.
AR and VR Advanced Course Overview
Module 1 – Mathematics for Computer Game and Application Development (
15 Days )
- Bitwise Operations, Locations, Vectors, Intersections, Affine Transformations.
Module 2 – C# Advanced Concepts Programming ( 15 Days )
- Working with Data, Unity Networking, Design Patterns, The Singleton Pattern, The State
Pattern, Object Pooling, Model View Controller.
Module 3 – Advanced Concepts in Unity ( 8 Days )
- Unity Particle System, Audio System, Asset Bundle, Unity AI, Unity ProBuilder &
Module 4 – AR Location Based Application Development ( 15 Days )
- Working with Location APIs in Unity.
Module 5 – VR Simulation/Application Development ( 15 Days )
- Create an Detailed Simulation App using Oculus VR or HTC Vive.
Project Work AR – Advanced ( 10 Days )
Project Work VR – Advanced ( 10 Days )