Full Stack Developer Course in Chennai
Duration Time 3 month
Course Duration - 90 Days (4 Hrs/per day).
100% job based program.
Guidance from Technology Expert.
One to One Session.
Live Project Exposure.
Headed By Senior Trainer/developer .
It includes 2 Web Application Projects.
Lead TrainerAbdul started his career as a technical trainer five years ago with TCDC. He is a passionate, composed, and dedicated trainer who trains with the end objective in mind. He ensures that every trainee lands a good job and finds a great career for himself/herself. He has played a major role in training all students trained by us thus far. He keeps constant touch with our delivery team to tailor the course curriculum to ensure that the syllabus stays current and to also challenge students with real time project scenarios.Abdul rejoices every time a student comes back with good news of his/her job placement. It is indeed a proud moment that Abdul celebrates along with the whole TCDC team.
- This is the Advanced Full Stack Web Development
course on TCDC
- Full Stack Web Development Masters Program makes you proficient in skills to work with back-end and front-end web technologies
- Learn how to connect ReactJS with NodeJS.
- Refresh the basics about ReactJS, NodeJS .
- Build an entire project from scratch!
- A complete course project where all the technologies come together into one application
- Master the JAVA REST web service concepts and Implementation
- Build and run REST API with Maven
- Learn to Connect Web Services to a Database using JPA and HIBERNATE with Spring Boot
- Use Postman HTTP client to send HTTP Request to a Web Service endpoints
- Deploy RESTFUL Web Service application to Apache Tomcat
Why This Course?
- Full Stack Developers are in high demand owing to their diverse coding skills
- The average full-stack developer salary nationwide is $110,500.
- Again, depending on region and skills, that figure can be substantially higher
- There is a 40% growth in demand for ‘full stack developers’ jobs compared to last year as companies look for multi-skilled professionals, according to a report of few Job portals like Naukri, Times Job