PHP Training in Chennai
Duration Time 1 month
Location Palaniappa Nagar Main Road, Valasaravakkam, Chennai
Course Duration - 30 Days (4 Hrs/per day)
Live Project Exposure
100% Job Guarantee Program
Headed by Senior Trainer
Guidance from Technology Experts
One to One session
CODE-A-THON Racing Session
Advanced PHP Course
It includes 2 Web Application Projects
Lead TrainerAbdul started his career as a technical trainer five years ago with TCDC. He is a passionate, composed, and dedicated trainer who trains with the end objective in mind. He ensures that every trainee lands a good job and finds a great career for himself/herself. He has played a major role in training all students trained by us thus far. He keeps constant touch with our delivery team to tailor the course curriculum to ensure that the syllabus stays current and to also challenge students with real time project scenarios. Abdul rejoices every time a student comes back with good news of his/her job placement. It is indeed a proud moment that Abdul celebrates along with the whole TCDC team.
- This is the Advanced PHP & MYSQL course on TCDC.
- Learn all major concepts of Web Technology, PHP & MySQL from beginner to master level.
- Gain the PHP programming skills to build more interactive,effective, less complex and easily manageable websites.
- Create stunning dynamic php/css menus, contact form, login pages and Themes with CSS3.
- Integrate Ajax-enhanced Features for communicating with server and database.
- Create Classes, properties and methods with Object oriented programming concepts.
- Manipulate system files via Uploading files to server.
- Test, debug and run complete web applications.
- Do real time project in Php with a team of experienced IT professionals.
- It our job to get you hired in our various enpanneld clients companies.
Why this Course?
- PHP has its own community on web with more than 20 million websites.
- PHP is widely used in IT industry, Evergreen technology for job seekers.
- Average salary of PHP and MySQL is $80k (Indeed.com Salary Data)
- Across industries Accenture, Rackspace, Tesla, Nokia, Zynga & many other use PHP and MySQL.