PHP Training in Chennai
- This is the Advanced PHP & MYSQL course on TCDC.
- Learn all major concepts of Web Technology, PHP & MySQL from beginner to master level.
- Gain the PHP programming skills to build more interactive,effective, less complex and easily manageable websites.
- Create stunning dynamic php/css menus, contact form, login pages and Themes with CSS3.
- Integrate Ajax-enhanced Features for communicating with server and database.
- Create Classes, properties and methods with Object oriented programming concepts.
- Manipulate system files via Uploading files to server.
- Test, debug and run complete web applications.
- Do real time project in Php with a team of experienced IT professionals.
- It our job to get you hired in our various enpanneld clients companies.
- PHP has its own community on web with more than 20 million websites.
- PHP is widely used in IT industry, Evergreen technology for job seekers.
- Average salary of PHP and MySQL is $80k (Indeed.com Salary Data)
- Across industries Accenture, Rackspace, Tesla, Nokia, Zynga & many other use PHP and MySQL.
Why should I learn about CodeIgniter and MySQL?
CodeIgniter is among the most popular PHP frameworks because of its simplicity and elegance.
It has a vast repository of libraries such as calendar, email, validation, uploading and several others.
In short, it has all the tools one needs to build an effective application without having to get down to the basics.
Zeolearn’s course on CodeIgniter and MySQL will take you through the fundamentals of this framework and the RDBMS.
By the end of this course, you will be building your own web applications with expertise gained from the numerous practical sessions you will undergo under the guidance of your mentors and instructors.
What will I accomplish after doing this course?
After completing our course, you will be able to:
Develop web applications that are easy to maintain and effective
Change the content of your web page dynamically using CodeIgniter
Use a database backend and use it effectively with CodeIgniter
Use the library functions and tools
Learn about security features and email compatibility.
Towards the end of the course, all participants will be required to work on a project to get hands on familiarity with the concepts learnt.
You will build a web application using CodeIgniter with full support from your mentors and also test its functionality.
This project, which can also be a live industry project, will be reviewed by our instructors and industry experts.
On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate.
Here’s what you will learn?
Build your own web applications using CodeIgniter and MySQL and advance your knowledge of Php programming
Build projects that are great in terms of performance, business and application logic and visual presentation
Build applications from scratch using minimum code and with the support of a large number of libraries and resources
What do you need to be familiar with?
Basic knowledge of PHP
Basic knowledge of MySQL
Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Programming experience in an Object Oriented language will be beneficial
Training a student is not easy, a trainer needs to have inside-out knowledge of a training subject to be able to train a student properly
Who can take this course ?
Freshers (BE, Btech, Bsc, BCA, Msc, MCA & any other graduates*) and designers who want to make career as a web developer, Front End Developer, User Interface (UI) Engineer, User Interface (UI) Developer, HTML/CSS Developer, Web Application Developers.
A web designer who wants to improve his developer skills can also take up this course.