React Js Certification Training in Chennai
library backed by Facebook. With react library you can develop dynamic front end applications.
In this course we will learn how to use ReactJS and the Redux library to create next gen
web applications. The course covers all the practical aspects of developing with React and
managing data and server communication with Redux.
- Understand React.JS fundamentals
- Understand how Single Page React application is different than traditional web development frameworks
- Code using new ES6 language features
- Develop an application from scratch using latest version of ReactJS
- Understand the benefits of unidirectional data flow
- Understand and use React, React Router, Redux, other popular libraries
- Know how to maintain application state in a Redux Store
- Use styled-components to create presentational components (CSS in JS)
- Implementing server-side rendering
- Understand webpack and its features
- Intorduction to using basic Node JS for server side
- Create, build, and deploy react applications
- This course will get you up teach you the knowledge you need to understand and build React components and structure applications with Redux.
- Build apps using React
- ReactJS is maintained by Facebook, Instagram and a community of individual developers and corporations.
- ReactJS is currently being used on the websites of Netflix, Airbnb, SeatGeek, HelloSign, Walmart.
- Average Salary of ReactJS Developers is $110k (Indeed.com salary data).