Introduction to Full Package Course Training
About Full Package Course Training
Full Package Course will enable you to learn Concepts from scratch and help you Master Front End, Back End(PHP) and MySQL concepts such as Data operations, File operations, Object-Oriented Programming(OOPs).
Our Course will Strongly Equip you to Master and do a Full Suite Development for any Company Web requirements.
This Full Package Course certification training will also make you understand the Bootstrap Framework, CSS3, HTML5 and many more concepts to help you get job ready.
What You Will Learn
- Learn to integrate HTML,CSS, Bootstrap Framework in PHP program.
- Build mobile-friendly websites with Bootstrap& CSS.
- Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd.
- Create stunning, responsive layouts using CSS.
- All PHP Fundamentals and Building Blocks with practical implementation in Projects.
- Master all important areas of development in PHP and MySQL.
- Learn Object Oriented Programming.
- Make dynamic web pages with a variety of PHP Techniques.
- Validate form fields and inputs in the most secure ways using regular expressions.
- Use forms to submit data to databases.
- Learn to debug (fix your code).
- Build a sample Employee Management System CRUD.
- Application using PHP srom scartch.
- Learn MySQL queries.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Basic programming knowledge.
- Upon completion you will receive a recognized certificate from Vy TCDC on PHP.
Syllabus of Full Package Course Training
Section 1: HTML5
- Introduction to HTML5
- History of HTML5
- Features of HTML5
- List of HTML5 New Tags and Input Elements
- List of HTML5 Attributes
Section 2: CSS3 / Boostrap
- Boostrap Introduction
- Boostrap Grid System
- Button Groups
- Overview of Glyphicons
- Bootstrap Alerts
- Overview of Responsive Design
- Creating a Responsive Design – Practical
- List of Data Types
- Form Vaidations
- Function Declaration/Invocation Methods
- List of Events
- Strings and its Methods
- Arrays and its Methods
- Objects and its Methods
- Overview of Loops and Conditional Statements
- Simple Calculator using Switch case
- Overview of Error Handling and Debugging
- Node Traversing
- HTML DOM Manipulation
- Examples of Slide show, animations, accordion, etc.,
Section 4: Introduction of PHP
- PHP Introduction
- History of PHP
- WAMP Server Installation
- Overview of PHP.ini Configuration
- PhpMyAdmin Overview
Section 5: Data types and its Methods
- List of Data Types
- Overview of Strings, Constants and Arrays
- Default methods of Strings, Constants and Arrays
- Overview of Global Variable and Super Global Variable
- Getting Form Values in PHP
Section 6: File Handling
- File Upload
- File Create/Open/Read/Write
- File Permissions
Section 7: PHP Advanced
- Send Emails
- Error Handling
Section 8: MySQL
- Database Connection Overview
- Create/Update/Drop Database and Tables
- Form Registration by using Insert Query
- Login using Select Query
- Edit Profile using Update Query
- Delete Cart Items using Delete Update Query
- Overview of conditions and Limits, Order by