Introduction to Php, Live Virtual Training
About PHP Training
PHP is an open-source technology that has found its use in many commercial applications. Since it does not involve any licensing costs, it is a low cost alternative to other frameworks.
This beginner-friendly PHP course will teach you to master the basics of Web back-end programming using one of the most popular technology. Back-end refers to the ability of creating server programs that can interact with databases or Web Services to retrieve and store data. Back-end also helps to format this data and create the necessary HTML presentation for the front-end.
PHP stands for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”. Over the last decade, PHP technology has been one of the most adopted and widely used (over 60%) for creating a web back-end. PHP is highly secure and available across multiple platforms and OS.
What you will learn
- All PHP Fundamentals and Building Blocks with practical implementation in Projects
- Master all important areas of development in PHP and MySQL
- Learn to integrate HTML,CSS in PHP program
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- Make dynamic web pages with a variety of PHP Techniques
- Use PHP sessions in a more sophisticated ways and pass information easily to different modules of Project.
- Validate form fields and inputs in the most secure ways using regular expressions
- Use forms to submit data to databases
- Learn to debug (fix your code)
- Build a sample Employee Management System CRUD Application using PHP srom scartch
Topics (Curiculum Summary)
- Introduction of Web technology and PHP
- PHP data types and variables
- PHP array types
- Control statements
- Looping statements
- Functions and Methods
- Get and Post methods
- Working with Form data
- Learning Objected Oriented Programming in PHP
- Php cookies and sessions
- Mysql queries
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Building a crud application.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Basic programming knowledge.
Upon completion you will receive: Codenative TCDC certified Php Programmer
|Hours : 20 hours|
|Duration : 3 to 4 Weeks|
|Slot : 9am to 7pm (1 hour)|
|Mode : Live Virtual Training|
|Join : Skype|
|Faculty : Abdul|
|Download : Materials|
|Price : INR 13000|
For Overseas (US, Singapore, Europe) customers, please email email@example.com