Introduction to Python, Live Virtual Training
Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used to develop web applications, data science, creating software prototypes and etc. Fortunately, Python has simple easy-to-use syntax. This makes the Python an excellent language to learn and program for beginners.This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to professional programmer in Python in a matter of hours.
What you will learn
- Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts
- Gain a detailed understanding of the basics of python code structures such as variables, lists and sequence data
- Help beginners reach advanced levels by exploring object-oriented features.
- Help write robust code with error and exceptions handling.
- Introduction to Python’s standard library and its data structure features.
- Read and write files using python language.
Topics (Curiculum Summary)
- An Introduction to Python
- Beginning Python Basics
- Python Program Flow
- Functions, Methods & Modules
- Input And Output In Python
- Python Object Oriented
- Generators and iterators
- Core Objects and Built-in Functions
- List, Ranges & Tuples In Python
- Dictionaries And Sets
- Exceptions Handling
- File Handling
- Date and Time modules
- Database interaction with Python
- Create Python Application
- Web Application Development
- Basic Computer skills
- Basic programming knowledge in any other software or language
Upon completion you will receive: Codenatives TCDC certified Python Programmer
|Hours : 20 hours|
|Duration : 3 to 4 Weeks|
|Slot : 9am to 7pm (1 hour)|
|Mode : Live Virtual Training|
|Join : Skype|
|Faculty : Abdul|
|Download : Materials|
|Price :INR 13000|
For Overseas (US, Singapore, Europe) customers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org