UI/UX Online Training
The UI/UX online course takes a design-centric approach to user interface and user experience design, providing practical, skill-based training focused on visual communications rather than marketing or programming alone.
Introduction to UI/UX Online Training
About UI/UX Online Training
You will learn how to use Bootstrap components like Carousel, ScrollSpy, Fixed Navigation Bar, Accordion, Jumbotron, Thumbnails, Forms, Modals, Bootstrap tour etc.
In this UI/UX online training, you will learn how to use Bootstrap components like Carousel, ScrollSpy, Fixed Navigation Bar, Accordion, Jumbotron, Thumbnails, Forms, Modals, Bootstrap tour etc.
- Build mobile-friendly websites with Bootstrap& CSS
- Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd
- Create stunning, responsive layouts using CSS
- Create impressive and responsive websites with Bootstrap
- This course doesn’t require any prior programming knowledge. Basic computer science knowledge will be enough to get started with this course.
- Upon completion you will receive a recognized certificate from Vy TCDC on UI/UX.
Why UI/UX Online Training with Vytcdc?
Vytcdc has been researching the industry for years in order to provide a course that is both practical and future-proof. This UI/UX online course is particularly created for students, with the purpose of teaching the fundamentals of user experience design and what distinguishes outstanding UX from bad UX. You will also learn about the UX design process, which involves user research, defining your experience, drawing wireframes based on your objectives and ideas, and building practical prototypes guided by our course instructors, which is unparalleled in the market for UI/UX online courses.
In this UI/UX online training, you will take part in various brief tasks, both visual and non-visual, to apply what you’ve learned, such as organizing and structuring screen-based material, setting goals and strategy, and building wireframes and visual mockups. You will have created a high-level digital prototype as well as a detailed strategy for a modern and robust website, by the end of this course.
What is the Difference Between UI/UX?
UX (user experience) and UI (user interface) are two words that are inextricably linked. While UI is concerned with the interaction of people with computer systems, software, and apps, UX is concerned with the total experience of a user with a brand, product, or service.
The Best and the Most Affordable UI/UX Online Course in the Market
Our UI/UX online course is one of the most comprehensive and in-depth courses available, going above and beyond what other UI/UX online training courses teach you at the best rates.
Benefits of UI/UX Online Training with Vytcdc
We guarantee 100% job placement in the world’s top MNCs. Because of their extensive industry expertise and competence in delivering success, our UI/UX course instructors have a 4.8 instructor rating. With hands-on real-life projects and expert guidance, Vytcdc’s UI/UX online course for beginners will provide you with industry relevant skills and confidence to secure employment in the world’s top IT companies.
New Abilities you will Learn as you go through this UI/UX Online Course:
- UX design is the art and science of addressing issues for users. Designers need to know what problem they’re solving and for whom they’re solving it before they start working on it. When you understand the individuals for whom you create, your designs become far more effective.
- Because most designers work in teams, you’ll most likely interact with a variety of individuals, including engineers, marketing professionals, and other designers. You’ll need to learn how to collaborate, exchange ideas, and communicate effectively.
- UX design cannot exist in the absence of UI design. As a result, it’s a good idea to devote some time to mastering UI design as well. Begin with the essentials of UI design, such as colour and font, then work your way up to more complicated tasks, such as building UI patterns.
UI/UX Online course worth learning?
If you’re on the product team, UX is something you should study because it’s a big subject that spans several sectors within the product team. Learning UI is equally advantageous because it is a common language that everyone will debate at some point during the design and development process.
Job placement in top IT companies worldwide
Candidates will be issued a UI/UX online training course completion certificate after completing the UI/UX online course from Vytcdc, giving them the credibility and background to obtain job in major IT firms globally.
Syllabus of UI/UX Online Course
- Introduction to HTML5
- Images and Attributes
- Links and lists
- Working with Images
- Html Forms and Fields
- Html Div and tables
- Introduction to CSS3
- Css types
- Class & Id and difference
- Css various Properties
- Working with Layouts and Icons
- Linking a js file
- values and variables
- Data types and Operators
- Functions and types of functions
- Arrays and Objects
- Iteratinon: for loop